The Ooni Pro was hot... We had some shrimp... Why not see if we could do a Shrimp Tandoori recipe in the pizza oven?
|Peeled shrimps/Peeled prawns||500 Gram (1 pound)|
|Lemons||2 , juice extracted|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon (5mL)|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon (5mL)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (5mL)|
|Mustard oil||1 Tablespoon (15 mL)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm) , mince|
|Grated ginger||25 Gram (thumb sized piece)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon (15 mL, optional)|
1. Juice the lemons.
2. To the lemon juice add turmeric, chili powder, salt, mustard oil, garlic, and ginger.
3. Stir well to fully combine.
4. Add the optional cornstarch and mix again (the cornstarch will thicken and make the marinade stickier).
5. Add the cleaned shrimp, mix, and set aside for 30-60 minutes.
6. Prep your grill / Ooni for medium-high heat.
7. Skewer the shrimp and cook until just starting to char.
8. Serve and enjoy!