Quick and easy Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken breast is spicy, cheesy, hearty, and made with simple ingredients.
|Bacon slices||2 , crisped ((crumbled))|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce|
|Finely chopped jalapeno||2 Tablespoon , deseeded|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||2|
|Panko breadcrumbs||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapeno, and bacon together. It will be thick.
3. Cut a pocket in the chicken and fill with the cream cheese mixture. Close and secure with toothpick or skewer.
4. Salt and Pepper chicken.
5. Beat egg in small bowl with a fork.
6. In another small bowl or shallow platter put panko bread crumbs.
7. Dip chicken in egg then in panko coating chicken entirely. Place chicken on a wire rack on a sheet pan or roasting pan.
8. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken reaches 160 degrees.
9. Serve immediately.