Chocolate and banana is a classic combo, be it in an ice-cream, sundae, milkshake, or whatever else! Have you ever thought of bringing the duo together in a sandwich? Its just too good!
The Chocolate Banana Grilled Sandwich is easy to make and tastes so great that both kids and adults will like it immensely. The buttery, chocolaty and fruity flavours mingle well with amazing results. Really a must-try!
|Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread||2 Tablespoon|
|Banana slices||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Teaspoon , divided ((2 tsp for spreading and 1 tsp for brushing))|
1. Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice. Then spread ½ tbsp of Nutella spread evenly on each bread slice.
2. Place ¼ cup of banana slices evenly over 1 buttered-Nutella spread side.
3. Sandwich it with another buttered-Nutella side facing downwards and press it lightly.
4. Brush ½ tsp of butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
5. Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 1 more sandwich.
7. Serve immediately.