Looking for a recipe on a budget? Try this out!
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) (split)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix together flour, 1 cup parmesan, and 1 teaspoon pepper.
2. Coat chicken in mixture and press to stick.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Sear chicken breasts on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Reduce temperature of the pan to medium. Add butter and garlic. Cook until fragrant. Add lemon juice and let reduce slightly. Pour in cream and remaining parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer.
5. Add cooked spaghetti, parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat
6. Serve pasta and sliced chicken on top .Garnish with additional parsley (optional)