Are you missing fast food on a low carb diet? Well, you have come to the right place!
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Minced onion flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) , divided (((in total)))|
|Sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) , divided (((Keto Big Mac sauce see the recipe ingredients below, in total)))|
|Dill pickle slices||1 Cup (16 tbs) (((about 20)))|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Iceberg lettuce head||1 Large , shredded|
|For keto big mac sauce:|
|Whole egg mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (((reduced sugar, organic preferred)))|
|Chopped fresh chives||1 Tablespoon|
1. For the Big Mac sauce, combined all the ingredients and mix well, divide 2/3 cup and set aside and use the rest for dressing later.
2. Preheat oven to 180c/350f.
3. In a large nonstick pan over medium/high heat, brown the ground beef, minced onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, and black pepper. Drain excess grease (if needed) and transfer to a large casserole dish. To the ground beef, add 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, and 2/3 cup Big Mac sauce. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Flatten down into a nice and even, compact layer. Top with pickle slices. Sprinkle the remaining cup of sharp cheddar cheese over top. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the oven grill or broiler to high and bake for another 5 minutes or until the top is slightly brown.
5. Plate each serving on top of a bed of shredded lettuce and top with remaining Big Mac sauce.
6. Serve and enjoy!