Healthy Garlic Bread recipe which is low carb, low sugar and Keto diet friendly!
|Shredded cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon ((optional))|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , mince|
|Freshly chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly grated parmesan||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 200c/400f and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add mozzarella, almond flour, cream cheese, garlic powder, baking powder, and a pinch of salt (optional). Microwave on high until cheeses are melted, about 1 minute. Stir in egg.
3. Shape dough into a ½”-thick oval on baking sheet.
4. In a small bowl, mix melted butter with garlic, parsley, and Parmesan. Spoon mixture over top of bread.
5. Bake until golden, 15 to 17 minutes.
6. Slice and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.