Try out this buttermilk pecan pie recipe at your next gathering. It will have everyone begging for seconds (or thirds)!
|Butter||8 Tablespoon , melt|
|Sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|All purpose flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Glazed pecans||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a bowl first, add dry ingredients and mix together.
2. Add wet ingredients in the same bowl and stir until mixed evenly.
3. Poke the crust with a fork.
4. Pour the mixture into the Pie crust.
5. Add Glazed Pecans to the top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
7. Serve and enjoy!