This garden bruschetta elevates one of my favorite summertime treats into a delectable dish that is hard for almost anyone to resist!
|Cherry tomatoes||250 Gram , halved ((red and yellow))|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) , mince|
|Balsamic vinegar||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. Heat oil in a Skillet on medium heat.
2. Stir in garlic, allow to cook for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and pour into mixing bowl and allow to cool.
4. Add tomatoes, Balsamic vinegar, salt, Pepper and Basil.
5. Toss to combine.
6. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
7. Serve with toasted baguette slices.