Watch and learn how to make Restaurant style Egg Biryani with Chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
Presenting the most easiest, delicious and flavorful Egg Biryani that one can make at home with very few ingredients. Let us learn to make step by step.
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger and garlic paste||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||To Taste|
|Mint leaves||To Taste|
|Cumin seed powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Pinch|
|Capsicum||To Taste ((optional))|
|Basmati rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) , soaked|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Fried onion||To Taste|
1. Heat two heaped tsp of ghee, add tsp of Cumin seeds, 2 pieces of Cinnamon, 3 Pieces of Cardamom, 4 to 5 pieces of cloves, 2 to 3 bay leaves, 10 pieces of broken Cashews, 1 tsp of Ginger and Garlic paste, 2 to 3 medium sized onions thinly sliced, 4 to 5 Green chillies and saute it till it gets translucent.
2. Add coriander leaves and Mint leaves, 2 Tomatoes thinly sliced and add some spices of a tsp turmeric, a tsp of cumin seeds powdered, pinch of Garam Masala powdered and salt to taste. Mix it well. Use Capsicum if needed.
3. Add 3 tbsp of heaped Yogurt and switch of the gas and keep it a side for 5 minutes.
4. Take a Shallow pan and saute the soaked Basmati rice in 2 spoons of Ghee. Switch off the gas and mix it in the prepared masala pot.
5. Add 4 cups of water and give it a mix, cover it up and put it on a low flame. Let it cook.
6. Add some fried onions, finely chopped mint and coriander, saffron and stir it well.
7. Heat a pan, add some ghee and add 2 beaten eggs, chilly powder, salt and scramble it.
8. Add 2 slit boiled eggs and put it in the rice mix.
9. Serve & Enjoy!