Learn how to make Curd Rice with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
Curd rice is the ultimate comfort food, it is more often eaten by the south Indians as a part of meal. So watch and learn how to make Curd Rice with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
|1 inch of ginger|
|4 green chillies|
|4 leaves of lime tree|
|Freshly beaten yogurt|
|Salt to taste|
|10||12 roughly chopped cashew nuts|
|1 tsp Mustard Seeds|
|4 dry red chillies|
|Few curry leaves|
1. In a blender, blend together ginger, green chillies, leaves of lime tree and yogurt.
2. In a bowl add leftover rice and mix it with the yogurt mix. 3. Add salt to taste and cashew nuts, mix everything properly.
4. In a bowl add leftover rice and freshly beaten yogurt.
5. In a tampering pan add coconut oil, mustard seeds, dry red chillies and few curry leaves.
6. Add the tampering into the rice and mix properly
7. Curd Rice is ready to be served. Enjoy!