Celebrate Diwali, the festival of lights with sweet and tasty Coconut Burfi. It is easy to make and is very tempting so watch and learn how to make Coconut Burfi with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
|Shredded coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs) ((freshly grated))|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ghee||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((use as required))|
1. Crush the cardamom pieces.
2. Heat a pan and add the cardamom, then add sugar
3. Add water and when it forms stringy consistency add freshly shredded coconut.
4. Once the mixture is done turn off the flame
5. Place the mixture into a ghee greased tray and let it cool down for 20 minutes.
6. Coconut Burfi is ready. Serve & Enjoy!