Learn how to make Chicken Kheema Bread Rolls with Chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried. Chicken Kheema Bread Rolls is a type of starter or a party time snacks. Let us learn to make this party time snack in an easy method.
|1/2 Tsp of Cumin Seeds|
|1/2 Tsp of Ginger & Garlic Paste|
|1 Finely Chopped Onion|
|Salt to Taste|
|1/2 Tsp of Turmeric|
|1 Tsp of Chilly Powder|
|1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds|
|Powder Bread Slices|
1. In a Pan heat some Vegetable Oil to this add 1/2 a tsp of Cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp of Ginger & Garlic paste, one finely chopped Onion and salt to taste.
2. Once the Onions are cooked add 1/2 a tsp of Turmeric, one tsp of Turmeric, one tsp of Cumin seeds powder and Saute it. Put off the flame and leave it to cool.
3. Take bread Slices and flatten it with the help of rolling pin.
4. Take a large mixing bowl put the sauted Onions, Mixture of Mint leaves, Coriander leaves, and chopped Green Chillies. 5. Add cooked Chicken Kheema, Mashed Potatoes and one lemon juice. Mix it well.
6. Take a frying pan and fill it with Vegetable oil and heat it on a low flame.
7. Take the flattened bread slice and stuff the mixture and roll it. Now dip it in the beaten Eggs and in the Bread Crumbs.
8. Deep fry the rolls on a low flame.
9. Yummy, Delicious and Crispy Chicken Kheema Bread Rolls is Ready to be served with Tomato Sauce or Green Chutney!