Learn how to make Brinjal Pickle, with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried. Add spice and tang into your everyday meal with tasty delicious tangy Brinjal Pickle. A authentic recipe from Kerala, since a very long time, yet chef Sneha Nair has add some twist in the recipe to suit it to our modern day requirement. So watch and learn to make Brinjal Pickle only on Get Curried
|Brinjal||250 Gram , thinly sliced|
|Mustard seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mustard oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||2 Teaspoon|
1. Marinate the thinly sliced brinjal with salt & keep it for one hour and drain the excess water
2. Crush the mustard seeds and add vinegar to it.
3. In a pan, heat the oil and add brinjals to fry them until they turn golden color.
4. Take them out from the pan and in the same oil add chillies, garlic and ginger.
5. Add the crushed mustard in the pan to which add pepper, turmeric, cumin powder and chilli powder mix them all well and add sugar and vinegar and add the Brinjal.
6. Add salt as required.Let the pickle simmer for 5 minutes and let it cool for an hour.
7. Serve & Enjoy!