Learn how to make Achari Chicken Recipe, one of the most popular Chicken recipe with chef Neelam only on Get Curried.
Achari Chicken is made with all the spices one would normally use in an Indian pickle. The best part about the dish is the red and green chillies. They are so much flavored with the spices in Achari Chicken that you could eat them too. Serve this Tasty Achari Chicken with any roti or plain rice.
|Dried red chillies||10|
|Pickle spice mixture||3 Teaspoon ((Fennel seeds, Nigella seeds, Fenugreek seeds, Mustard seeds & Cumin seeds))|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Chilly powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Yogurt||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pickle||2 Teaspoon ((optional))|
1. Take 750 gms of boneless Chicken in bowl and add juice of 2 Lemons, Salt to Taste, 2 to 3 sliced Green Chillies and leave it to rest for some time.
2. Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp of Ghee, 8 to 10 dried Red Chillies, 3 roughly chopped Onions, 3 Tbsp of Pickle Spice Mixture ( Fennel seeds, Nigella seeds, Fenugreek seeds, Mustard seeds & Cumin seeds), Ginger & Garlic paste and cook it well.
3. Now add 1 tsp of Chilly powder, 1 tsp of Turmeric powder, Salt to Taste, 3 TO 4 Tomato Puree and stir it well.
4. Add Garlic pickle and cook till the oil separates.
5. Now add the marinated Chicken and add 1/2 a cup of Yogurt and cook it well till it gets soft and moist.
6. Spicy and Yummy Achari Chicken is ready to be served Hot!