Learn how to make Bhuna Ghosht at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
Bhuna Gosht is very tasty and easy to make dish, it takes a bit more time in cooking of Bhuna Gosht, but the end results and efforts are worth it. This consists of pan-frying the meat with spices. The meat cooks in its own juices, which is what gives the deep flavor. Try out this recipe and do let us know your comments.
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||3 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||To Taste (optional)|
|Capsicum||To Taste (optional)|
1. Heat ghee and add cumin seeds, bay leaves, black cardamom, cloves and mix well.
2. Add onions, ginger garlic paste and allow it to cook well.
3. Add green chillies along with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt to taste.
4. Allow the spices to cook well and later add tomato puree and mix well.
5. Add mutton pieces and mix them well.
6. Cook it well and add capsicum and coriander seeds (Adding this is optional).
7. Add water and allow it to cook for minimum of half an hour till the mutton is nicely cooked.
8. Once cooked add garam masala and mix well.
9. Delicious Bhuna Ghost is ready! Enjoy!