Presenting Easy Homemade Indian style Chicken Cutlets by Chef Neelam only on Get Curried.
Delicious and crispy Chicken Cutlets that can be made at home very quickly. Chicken Cutlets make a good starter for parties and weekend meals.
|Minced chicken||250 Gram|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped mint||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||200 Gram|
1. Take 3 boiled potatoes in a bowl, add a tsp of Garam Masala, tsp of Cumin seeds powder, half a tsp of Chilly powder, Ginger, Green chillies, tbsp of chopped mint leaves, tbsp of chopped coriander, one Onion finely chopped, tsp of coriander seeds and salt to taste.
2. Smash the potato and mix it well.
3. Add 200gms of Chicken breast and mix it.
4. Make patties of the mixed ingredients and dip into the beaten eggs and again dip in the bread crumbs.
5. Put them in the refrigerator for 10 mins or an hour.
6. Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the patties and cook it.
7. Serve and Enjoy!