Learn how to make Lemon Cheesecake at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
Add a touch of sunshine into your day with this sensational lemon cheesecake. So watch and learn how to make Lemon Cheesecake at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
|Digestive biscuits||250 Gram ((Plain))|
|Melted butter||150 Gram|
|Cream cheese||500 Gram|
|Castor sugar||170 Gram|
|Lemon zest||250 Gram|
1. Grind 250gms of plain digestive biscuits. Add melted butter to the powdered digestive biscuits.
2. Place the foil in tin and grease it with butter. Place the mixture in the bottom of the tin.
3. Let it chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. In a bowl put cream cheese, castor sugar, lemon zest, juice of lemon and whisk it all together.
5. Add whisked egg and continue whisking. Pour the filling onto the base of biscuit.
6. Place the cake in oven for 50-60 minutes at160-180 degree Celsius.
7. Let it cool down and then refrigerate it for few hours.
8. Dust some icing sugar over the top of cake. Lemon Cheesecake is ready to be serve.