Learn how to make Roast Chicken at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
The classic roast chicken is something everyone should know and can always save the day. So watch and learn how to make Roast Chicken at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
|Chicken pieces||8 ((with skin in and bone))|
|Butter||200 Gram ((for marinade plus sautÃ©ed potatoes and gravy))|
|Chilli and garlic paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Thyme sprig||To Taste|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs) ((for gravy))|
1. In bowl mix soften butter and green chillies & garlic paste and mash them up.
2. Add pepper,salt,leaves of thyme and mix them all together. 3. In a pressure cooker boil water and add potatoes Marinate the chicken with the mashed paste.
4. On a baking try place onions and carrots over that place the chicken pieces.
5. Sprinkle black pepper and salt.
6. Put it in the oven @ 180 C for 40 mins to 1 hour depending on your oven.
7. Drain the potatoes and make them dry.
8. Place the chicken pieces on other place and cover it with the foil.
9. Saute the potatoes into the melted butter, cumin, pepper and salt.
10. Sprinkle the leaves of thyme.
11. Put the onions and chicken oil into a tray and place the tray on the flame and add some butter, flour, water,chicken stock cube and take it through the sieve.
12. Roast Chicken is ready to be served. Enjoy!