Learn how to make Flourless Chocolate Cake at home only on Get Curried.
Flourless Chocolate Cake is a type of cake made from an aerated chocolate custard. It is considered a restaurant-style dessert, flourless chocolate cake is also popular for gluten-free diets.So watch and learn how to make Flourless Chocolate Cake at home only on Get Curried.
|Dark chocolate||300 Gram|
|Caster sugar||50 Gram|
|Grounded almond||150 Gram|
1. In a saucepan heat some water and keep a glass bowl over it.
2. Place butter and dark chocolate and let the ingredients start melting.
3. Add egg yolks and castor sugar and whisk it -Whisk the egg whites.
4. Add the melted chocolate and butter into the whisked egg yolk and mix properly.
5. Add the whisked egg whites.
6. Add almond powder into the mix it properly.
7. Add the mixture into the greased tin. Place the tin into pre heated oven at 230 degrees Celsius.
8. Keep the cake in oven for 25 minutes.
9. Insert the skewer and check if it's done.
10. Cake is ready to be served. Enjoy!