Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert of coffee-coated biscuits layered with a luscious mixture of cream, often containing cheese and rum too. Here is a quick, non-alcoholic version of Tiramisu, which you can prepare in a jiffy when you sight a sudden guest, or when you are back from office but want to celebrate a happy occasion. The awesome coffee flavour of this Quick Tiramisu is sure to steal your heart, while the chocolaty touch of cocoa powder and Hide-and-Seek biscuits makes it even better. When in need of a quick dessert, you can also try other biscuit-based treats like the Crunchy Pineapple Cake and the Chocolate Biscuit Cake.
|Chocolate biscuits||9 ((hide and seek chocolate biscuits))|
|Instant coffee powder||2 1/2 Teaspoon , divided ((for making coffee decoction for dipping and mixing))|
|Beaten whipped cream||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Teaspoon ((for sprinkling))|
|Hot water||6 Tablespoon , divided ((for making coffee decoction for dipping and mixing))|
1. Combine 2 tsp of instant coffee powder and 5 tbsp of hot water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
2. Combine the remaining 1/2 tsp of instant coffee powder and 1 tsp of hot water in a bowl and mix well. Add this to the beaten whipped cream and mix well. Keep aside.
3. Take 1 hide and seek biscuit dip in the coffee water solution and place it in a serving glass.
4. Swirl little mixture of coffee-whipped cream mixture, evenly over it.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 2 more layers of biscuit and coffee water solution and finally sprinkle cocoa powder evenly over it.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make two more glasses.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve immediately.