Learn How To Make Chocolate Fondue Recipe from The Bombay Chef - Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
|For chocolate ganache:|
|Grated bittersweet chocolate||400 Gram|
|Dragon fruit||1 Small|
|Marshmallows||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cut the fruits as shown in the video into dices and skewer them.
2. Cut marshmallows and skewer them.
3. In a pan heat milk and let it simmer.
4. Add butter and while it is melting add dark chocolate and keep stirring on a low flame until the chocolate completely melts away.
5. Once the chocolate begins to simmer, turn the flame off.
6. Transfer to a fondue pot and serve with skewered fruits.
Chocolate Fondue is ready to eat!