Learn How To Make Chocolate Fondue Recipe from The Bombay Chef - Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
|For Chocolate Ganache:|
|3 tbsp. butter|
|400 gms. Bittersweet chocolate grated|
|100 ml. Milk|
|Toppings (Fruits of your choice)|
|2 red Apples|
|1 Dragon fruit|
|Few pieces of marshmallows|
1. Cut the fruits as shown in the video into dices and skewer them.
2. Cut marshmallows and skewer them.
3. In a pan heat milk and let it simmer.
4. Add butter and while it is melting add dark chocolate and keep
5. stirring on a low flame until the chocolate completely melts away.
6. Once the chocolate begins to simmer, turn the flame off.
7. Transfer to a fondue pot and serve with skewered fruits.
Chocolate Fondue is ready to eat!