Maggi is a huge hit with kids. They just love to stash the long, chewy noodles into their mouth, sucking it in with a fun, whooshing sound. By adding loads of colourful and crunchy veggies to it, you can turn their favourite treat into a satiating tiffin. Here, we have sautéed the veggies and the Maggi masala first, to enhance the flavour. Plus, the little oil used to sauté the veggies also keeps the noodles from clumping up when cooled. If you take care to cool the Vegetable Maggi completely before packing in a tiffin box, it stays fresh for around five hours.
|Maggi noodles||70 Gram (1 pack)|
|Chopped mixed vegetables||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (French beans, carrot and green peas)|
1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the mixed vegetables and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the Maggi masala and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
3. Add the 1 3/4 cups of water and bring to a boil on a medium flame for approx. 2 minutes.
4. Add the Maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Cool the vegetable maggi completely. Once cooled pack in a tiffin box.