Mac Cheese is comfort food at its best. In this Easy Weeknight Meal recipe, Im going to turn this into a delicious noodle pizza that the whole family will adore. It will be slathered in Tomato sauce, Pepperoni and more cheese!!!
|Macaroni and cheese||200 Gram (Italpasta)|
|Water||1 1/2 Liter|
|Grated cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pizza sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pepperoni||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare the Mac & Cheese according to the package instructions with the water, butter & milk.
3. Cook it till it's al dente, slightly under but not over cooked.
4. Add 1 cup grated cheese and mix.
5. Grease a 9 inch pie dish with removable bottom.
6. Add the Mac & Cheese to the dish and pat it down and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 - 20 mins.
7. Wait till it cools before overturning it on a silicone mat so it doesn't break.
8. Add the pizza sauce, parsley. pepperoni & the rest of the cheese and bake.
9. Again, wait till it cools before cutting.
10. Serve and enjoy!