Beef stew is so easy to make in your Instant Pot. This beef stew is so easy to make, and it takes just about 1 hour to make.
|Beef chuck roast||2 1/2 Pound , bite size pieces|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock||16 Ounce|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce|
|Smoked paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||2 Pound , bite size pieces|
|Carrots||8 Ounce , bite size pieces|
|Onions||2 Large , bite size pieces|
|Garlic powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Brown bite-sized pieces of roast in the Instant Pot on saute in vegetable oil. Salt meat while browning.
2. Once the meat has browned add tomato sauce, and chicken stock.
3. Cook the meat on the manual high setting for 30 minutes. Perform a quick release.
4. Then add the garlic powder, smoked paprika, , vegetables and cook on the manual setting for 4 minutes.
5. When the stew finishes you can either perform a quick release or a manual release.
6. Serve and enjoy.