This easy weeknight meal recipe for Fish Tacos will have you saying Ole! Here are the ingredients and steps to make this recipe!
|Fish fillets||1 Pound , trimmed|
|Habanero sauce||1 Dash|
|Lime||1 , juice extracted|
|Canned tomatoes||10 Ounce (1 can)|
|Jalapeno slices||4 (jarred, few slices to taste)|
|Fresh coriander||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Mexican chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Soda||12 Ounce (1 can)|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Tortillas||7 (Wheat or Corn)|
|Microgreens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Give the Fish fillets a quick marinade with salt, lime juice and a splash of habanero.
2. Make a quick salsa by pulsing the canned tomatoes with the jalapenos.
3. Add the coriander and pulse again.
4. Make a batter by mixing together the flour, baking powder, spices, salt, pepper and add the soda a little at a time till all the lumps are removed and you get a nice batter.
5. Dip the Fish in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
6. Remove and drain.
7. Add the fillet to the tortilla with the salsa & microgreens.
8. Serve and enjoy!