Tandoori Chicken is ground together with Sour Cream, enhanced with friend Onions Coriander and spread onto dinner rolls to make a delicious picnic roll.
|Boneless chicken thigh meat||2 Pound|
|Tandoori marinade||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) (prepared)|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Fried onions||4 Tablespoon|
|Fresh coriander||4 Tablespoon|
1. Marinate the chicken in the tandoori masala blend overnight.
2. Cook on BBQ till you need a nice color and a bit of char.
3. Chop half the chicken into a small dice and half into slices or strips.
4. In a food processor add the chicken and 2 tbsps or more of sour cream.
5. Process till its a rough chunky paste.
6. Scrape the mixture into a bowl add 1 2 tbsps sour cream, mix well and add salt to taste.
7. Fold in the chicken cut into small dice.
8. Add the fried onions and coriander.
9. Mix well and spoon onto the buttered dinner rolls and spread.
10. Serve and enjoy!