Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are a lunch box staple, and they are so easy and affordable to make at home!
|Old fashioned oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded unsweetened coconut||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and stir to combine.
5. Place granola mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet and shape into a rectangle, about 13 x 9 x 1 inch thick.
6. Bake for 40 minutes.
7. Allow to cool completely then cut into 3 x 1 inch bars.
8. Serve and enjoy!