Youve heard of mug noodles, mug soups and even mug cakes, but how about a Mug Pizza? Truly a treat for the adventurous, every gooey, saucy bite of this Mug Pizza is a delight to savour. Although this is made quite easily by cooking a quick-fix pizza dough in a mug, the pizza sauce, herbs and seasonings give it an authentic taste. You can use any veggies you want to, based on availability and your preferences. Its a wonderful treat to serve your kids when they come home from school. Just make sure you serve it immediately after preparation because it hardens upon cooling.
|Plain flour||8 Tablespoon (((maida)))|
|Baking powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||2 Pinch|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pizza sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated mozzarella cheese||6 Tablespoon|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry red chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
1.Combine 4 tbsp of plain flour, tsp baking powder, a pinch of baking soda and 1/8 tsp of salt in a microwave safe broad mug, mix well using a fork.
2. Add 3 tbsp of milk and 1 tbsp of olive oil and mix very well using a fork and spread it evenly.
3. Spread cup of pizza sauce evenly over it and sprinkle 3 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
4. Finally place 6 olives over it and sprinkle tsp of mixed herbs, tsp of oregano and tsp of chilli flakes evenly over it.
5. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make one more mug pizza.