I don't know about you but every once in a while I crave a REALLY good muffin and this might be the best one ever. Juicy Summer peaches are the perfect fruit for these moist muffins. You'll want to make them all Summer long!
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((room temperature))|
|Light brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Greek yogurt||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Peeled diced peaches||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|For streusel topping:|
|All purpose flour||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth.
3. Once smooth add the Greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until completely combined.
4. To that add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until just combined but make sure you don't over mix the batter.
5. Add the milk in and mix together slightly.
6. Using a spoon or spatula fold in the peaches.
7. Lightly grease your muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and spoon in the batter evenly.
8. In another small bowl make the streusel by mixing together the flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter until combined. You can leave it chunky!
9. Sprinkle the tops with the streusel and put them into the oven.
10. Let them cook on 425 degrees F for 5 minutes, then lower the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees F and bake for another 15-17 minutes until cooked through.
11. Serve the most amazing muffin of all time that everyone will go crazy over. Enjoy!