These flavorful Chicken skewers will be wrapped this in some Greek pita bread with Tomatoes, Onion and Tatziki.
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||40 Milliliter (from 1 large lemon)|
|Pepper||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh oregano||3 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken||2 Pound , cubed|
|Onion||1 Small , quartered|
|Sliced tomato||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (to garnish)|
|Oregano||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (to garnish)|
|Arugula||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (to garnish)|
|Tzatziki sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (to garnish)|
|Pita bread||7 (for serving)|
1. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper & oregano together.
2. Add the chicken and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Add the sour cream, mix again and leave for 30 minutes to overnight.
4. Soak skewers if using bamboo skewers and preheat the grill.
5. Measure the pita with the skewer so you know how much Chicken to load up.
6. Skewer the chicken and add some onion in between.
7. Cook on a hot BBQ for 6 - 8 minutes per side or till cooked.
8. Brush the chicken with olive oil mixed with salt & pepper.
9. Heat the pita on the grill as well.
10. Add the chicken to the pita, add some tomato slices, oregano, arugula and top with tzatziki.
11. Serve with a simple Greek salad & enjoy!