This salad combines warm Indian spices in a wonderful salad. Here are the ingredients and steps to make this recipe!
|Chicken breast||1 Pound , butterflied|
|Curry powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Minced onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green apple||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped coriander||2 Teaspoon|
|Buns||2 (for serving)|
1. Pound the chicken between parchment papers and marinate the chicken with the curry powder and oil.
2. Saute the onion and add the chicken together with the garlic.
3. Flip the chicken over and remove the onion & garlic if it starts to burn.
4. Allow the chicken to cool and cut into small cubes.
5. Mix the chicken together with the onions & garlic, mayo, apple & coriander and add salt & pepper to taste.
6. Serve on its own or in a hollowed bun.