Easy oven roasted potatoes can be put together in no time. They are simple to prepare, and the plate always comes back empty.
|Potatoes||2 Pound (any kind will do)|
|Onion soup mix||2 Ounce (1 package, Lipton)|
|Oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (you can use olive, or even plain vegetable oil)|
|Red bell pepper||1 , chop (optional)|
|Onion||1 Medium , chop (optional)|
|Chopped spring onion||2 Tablespoon (optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cube potatoes into small bite sized pieces, place potatoes into a gallon sized ziplock bag, pour oil over potatoes, and mix well.
3. Add in optional ingredients if you like. Sprinkle in dry onion soup mix, and shake the back so the soup mix coats the potatoes.
4. Place potatoes into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
5. Bake for approximately 40 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!