This delicious Kebab takes the form of a mini burger in this delicious recipe. It's packed with flavor and served on a slider bun with some green chutney and a slice of tomato.
|Ground beef||2 Pound (medium or regular,sub Lamb or Mutton)|
|Finely diced onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon (Optional plus extra)|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon (Optional plus extra)|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Mix all the above ingredients except the optional extra chilli & cumin together.
2. I always like to pan fry a tiny bit to taste the patty.
3. If needed, add extra spices and salt.
4. Using your hands make a patty shape OR watch the video to see how I use a burger press to make these little mini burgers.
5. Chill in the freezer for 1 hr.
6. Remove from the freezer, remove the plastic inserts and stack between squares of parchment or wax paper Bag and freeze.
7. When ready to cook, just lightly oil your grill and cook on both sides.
8. Stack the patty on a bun, add some chutney and a slice of tomato.
9. Serve and enjoy!