This is a NO COOK Shaved Asparagus with Parmesan Lemon dressing. Easy to make and delicious!
Here are the ingredients and steps to make this recipe!
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh herbs||2 Tablespoon ((Parsley & Basil))|
|Grated parmesan||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Wash and drain the Asparagus.
2. Bend the bottom of the Asparagus till the woody ends snap off.
3. Cut the spears off and throw into a big bowl.
4. Shave the Asparagus on the diagonal using a sharp knife to cut as thinly as possible.
5. Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients together.
6. Toss in with the Asparagus and add the Parmesan.
7. Serve and enjoy!