Red White and Blue Ice Pops are perfect for your 4th of July celebrations! They're so colorful and festive, and they're full of only good-for-you ingredients.
|Frozen blueberries||1 Bag (1 kg) , Defrosted (divided)|
|Agave/Honey||6 Tablespoon ((divided))|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((you can use cowâ€™s milk, almond, rice or soy))|
|Frozen raspberries||1 Bag (1 kg) , Defrosted (divided)|
1. Place defrosted blueberries and 2 tablespoons agave or honey in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Pour the blueberry puree 1/3 way up each popsicle mold and freeze for 30-45 minutes.
3. Combine the yogurt, milk, and 2 tablespoons of agave or honey in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
4. Pour yogurt mixture 2/3 way up the popsicle molds on top of the blueberry mixture, gently tap to even out the yogurt layer, and freeze for another 30-45 minutes.
5. Place defrosted raspberries and 2 tablespoons agave or honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Finish the popsicles by pouring the raspberry puree over the yogurt, place sticks in and freeze 6 hours to overnight, until frozen through.
7.Serve and enjoy!