Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare some Oatmeal Pancakes. But not some pancakes, they are going to be some healthy pancakes, so you can enjoy eating, without having to worry about the extra calories. You will see that they are very complete.
They are ideal for a good breakfast, to gather strength for the whole day. If you also accompany them with a little fruit, you have a very healthy breakfast.
And if you want me to upload more recipes of healthy desserts to the channel, I encourage you to leave me in the comments and tell me which dessert you would like to make low in calories. I will keep it in mind for upcoming recipes.
|250 gr. Egg Whites (9 egg whites)|
|100 gr. Of Oatmeal (1 cup)|
|155 ml. Of Almond Milk (3/4 cup)|
|65 gr. Of Peanut Butter (1/4 cup)|
|1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence|
|1 teaspoon of Chemical Yeast or Baking Powder|
|2 tablespoons Honey or Honey Syrup|
|2 ripe bananas|
1. We put all the ingredients of our fitness pancakes into our blender.
2. We mash all ingredients 3 or 4 minutes.
3. We let rest 5 minutes.
4. Put a frying pan on the fire with a spoonful of oil.
5. Let's make the oatmeal pancakes one at a time.
6. We set up our breakfast healthy and we finish with a little bit of agave syrup.