The tangy taste of green chutney balances the blandness of paneer very well in this sandwich, while cucumber provides a refreshing touch. Indeed, the Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwich is a perfect snack on-the-go. Served along with Date and Apple Shake is sure to keep the kids satiated till lunch break.
|Grated paneer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green chutney||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||To Taste (For Serving)|
1. Peel and grate the cucumber thickly.
2. Squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber.
3. Transfer the cucumber into a deep bowl, add the paneer, green chutney, butter and salt and mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
5. Place 6 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the cucumber mixture evenly over each bread slice.
6. Cover with the remaining 6 bread slices and press them lightly.
7. Cut each sandwich diagonally into 4 equal pieces.
8. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.