Khaike paan Banaras wala, khul jaye bandh akal ka taala aur khaike Paan Coconut Laddoo chal jaye bandh dilon mein jadoo.
|Dry fruit||2 Tablespoon , ground|
|Condensed milk||400 Milligram|
|Edible green coloring||3 Drop|
|Desiccated coconut||500 Gram (use as required)|
|Ghee||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
1. Cut the paan leaves in long shreds, and set a side.
2. In a bowl, add the gulkand and the dry fruits and mix well.
3. In a pan add condensed milk, paan leaves, green colour and desiccated coconut and cook on low flame.
4. Mix well, till everything is combined.
5. Within 2 to 3 minutes, the mixture will start leaving the sides and come together as dough.
6. Switch off the gas and let it rest for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Grease your palms with ghee. Pinch a small portion of the paan mixture and flatten with your thumb and place a bit of gulkand and dry fruits mixture inside and roll between your hands into balls like ladoos.
8. Roll the ladoos in desiccated coconut and keep aside.
9. Serve on paan leaves with gulkand on top.