Let's make this Sunday a fun day by getting our childhood favourite Jim Jam biscuits making an easy no bake cheesecake!
|Jim jam biscuit||20|
|Cheese spread||100 Gram|
|Whipped cream||250 Gram|
1. In a food processor, blitz the biscuits with butter.
2. Spread this in a 8 inch removable cake mould and press tightly.
3. Beat up the fresh cream till soft peaks are formed.
4. In a separate bowl mix cream cheese and sugar till it becomes smooth.
5. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold well.
6. Add some jim jam biscuits to the mixture before pouring it out evenly on the biscuit bed.
7. Set it in the fridge till it is set.
8. Serve & Enjoy!