Who does not like the rich and pampering mouth-feel of fudge! These Chocolate Walnut Fudge Balls have a luscious texture and a rich and intense flavour, thanks to the combination of condensed milk and cocoa. Salty specks of walnut in every bite complement the sweet cocoa flavour of this dessert, carrying the experience far beyond comparison.
|Cocoa powder||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Combine all the ingredients except walnuts in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes or till the mixture thickens and starts to leave the sides of the pan, while stirring continuously.
2. Switch of the flame, add the walnuts and mix well.
3. Transfer in a plate and allow the mixture to cool completely (for approx. hour).
4. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion in a round ball.
5. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
Handy Tip: These fudge balls stay fresh for 4 days when refrigerated in an air-tight container.