When it comes to evening snack, how can Namak Pare be left behind...try out this chaat with Namak Pare make your snacktime fun!
|Refined flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carom seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((use as required))|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) ((For deep frying))|
|Raw mango||2 Tablespoon|
|Chaat masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Fresh coriander||To Taste|
1. In a bowl, add Maida, sooji, carom seeds and mix well. Into it add ghee and mix well.
2. Add water gradually and as required and knead into a thick dough. Set it aside for 15-20 minutes.
3. Mix the dough again to get smooth texture. Make a round ball.
4. Roll out the dough like a thin chapati.
5. Cut the rolled dough into small or large diamond shapes using knife or cutter.
6. Heat oil in wok to deep fry.
7. Fry the diamond cuts until they turn golden in colour on medium to low heat.
8. Remove them from oil and place them on a tissue paper.
9. In a bowl, mix all the chaat ingredients with the namak pare and toss well.
10. Top with chilli garlic chutney & dates chutney. Garnish with some coriander and squeeze a lemon.