Some hot spicy filling inside a kachori will make you go all 'Matar' gashti during snack time.
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Tablespoon|
|Toasted ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Khasta dough||To Taste ((use as per your requirements))|
|Green chutney||To Taste|
|Green chilli||To Taste|
1. In a pan saute the onion with oil and ginger garlic paste.
2. Add peas, salt, pepper, garam masala, green chilli and red chilli powder.
3. Sprinkle some water and cook until the peas is completely cooked.
4. Using a pav bhaji masher, mash the mixture to make it a coarse mix.
5. Make a small round from the khasta dough and flatten it out.
6. Fill with pea mixture and roll it up.
7. Flatten it out and deep fry.
8. Serve hot with curds, green chutney. Garnish with onion rings, lemon and chillies.