We called for some ready made Naan and turned into a quick and super delicious homestyle Indian Pizza.
|Pizza sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Roasted bell pepper||1|
|Cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1. Spread tomato sauce equally over Naan. Put the sautéed onions, and roasted bell peppers on the naan.
2. Add the cubed paneer pieces, fried garlic and green chillies.
3. Complete the naan pizza with grated cheese, red chilli flakes and crushed black pepper.
4. Place naan on heated pan with lid on for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
5. Remove pizza from the pan, slice and serve hot.