Chocolaty, gooey and chilled, these Fudge Fingers are simply too cool to refuse! A mind-boggling combination of chocolate, condensed milk, biscuits and nuts, this dessert is not only too tasty but also amazingly easy to make. You can cook these Fudge Fingers with your kids you will find that they will enjoy both cooking and munching on the self-made treat. It is a nice way to spend time with them during the vacations. You can also make this for kids parties, so your children can show off their culinary skills to their friends.
|Dark chocolate||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Biscuits||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Combine the dark chocolate, condensed milk, fresh cream and cocoa powder in a deep microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute and whisk well.
2. Add the biscuits and mix well using a spatula.
3. Pour the mixture into a 150 mm. (6) round loose bottomed cake tin and press it well.
4. Put the walnuts evenly over it.
5. Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
6. Unmould, cut into 8 equal bars using a sharp knife.
7. Serve chilled. Enjoy!