Dahi hi sahi hai for the summers! Just add the khatta, meetha, teekha flavours in the sukha puris along with dahi pop them in your mouth.
|Boiled potatoes||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , cut into cubes|
|Boondi||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , soaked|
|Puris of pani puri||24|
|Mixed sprouts||8 Tablespoon|
|Chilli garlic paste||6 Tablespoon|
|Green chutney||12 Teaspoon|
|Date chutney||12 Tablespoon|
|Curd||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red chilli powder||To Taste|
|Cumin powder||To Taste|
|Chopped coriander||To Taste|
1. Combine the potato and boondi in a deep bowl and mix well.
2. Arrange 6 puris on a serving plate and crack a small hole in the center of each of the 6 puris.
3. Stuff each puri with a little potato-boondi mixture and 1 tsp mixed sprouts.
4. Top each puri with tsp green chutney, tsp red garlic chutney and 1 tsp Dates chutney.
5. Top each puri with approx. 1 tbsp of curd.
6. Sprinkle with a little chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt on top.
7. Serve immediately garnished with sev and coriander.