We all know our Mom's equation with her kitchen ,and anyone should enter with caution because she likes prim proper... but we manage to take a sneak peek any how... watching them cook may be the only bliss that you need as you see the warmth they put in and may be the only appreciation they need from us is a cosy little smile. So let's relax , slow down and celebrate the cosiest place on earth with lots of cocoa, chocolate, walnut... Thank you Krissann Barretto for introducing us to your beautiful Mom Lynette Barretto and allowing us to experience one wonderful chocolatey day with y'all!
|Refined flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|For ganache frosting:|
|Fresh cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking chocolate||170 Gram|
|Chocolate chip||To Taste|
For Dry Mix:
1. In a large bowl, add refined flour, coco powder, baking soda and baking powder.
2. And sift the ingredients well to avoid any lumps.
For Wet Mix:
3. In a bowl add melted butter, water, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Whisk the ingredients well.
4. Now add the dry mix to the wet mix and mix till it becomes a smooth batter.
5. It should be of pouring consistency.
6. Grease a cake tin with butter and refined flour, and pour the cake batter.
7. Now place the cake tin inside a pre-heated oven at 180 degree C.
8. Bake it for 20-25 minutes (180 degree C), or until a tooth pick when inserted comes out clean from the centre.
9. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
10. Add fresh cream and butter in a pan and turn the heat on medium, bring the mixture to a simmer.
11. Add cooking chocolate and mix well.
12. Take the cake out of the tin, and pour the ganache evenly.
13. Add crushed walnuts and choco chips.
14. Slice and serve. Enjoy!