Don't melt in summers rather melt some tangy, chocolaty minty flavours in your mouth with Popsicle 3 ways. 3 kinds for 3 days of the long weekend!
|Fresh pop 1|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mint leaves||To Taste|
|Choco||chip pop 2|
|Hot chocolate powder||3 Tablespoon (cadbury)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chip||2 Tablespoon|
|Mock tail pop 3:|
|Pineapple juice||150 Milliliter|
|White sugar||115 Gram|
|Coconut milk||400 Milliliter|
|Lemon zest||To Taste|
1. Pour the fresh orange juice, the Malta Orange slices and mint leaves in the popsicle moulds and freeze
For Choco-chip Pop:
2. Mix the hot chocolate powder in hot milk and whisk well. Set aside
3. Pour in the moulds with choco-chips and freeze
For Mocktail Pop:
4. In a Jar mix all the ingredients together. Pour in the mould and freeze.
5. Serve after it's set and enjoy!