The boring Sabudana vada gets a spicy kick and a cheesy filling which makes it irresistibly interesting!
|Sabudana||1 Cup (16 tbs) ((((soaked overnight))))|
|Peanuts||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted chana dal||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Green chilli||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Rock salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheese cubes||To Taste|
|Green chutney||To Taste (((for serving)))|
1. Wash the saboodana and soak in water and leave it overnight.
2. Drain in a colander, and mix in potatoes, salt, peanuts, chana dal, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander, green chillies, rock salt and lemon juice.
3. Make round vadas with cheese in the centre, and cover it with another layer of the mixture.
4. Fry in hot oil until golden brown in colour.
5. Serve hot with green chutney on top.