When the crunchy crust of your favourite evening snack, Samosa is filled with a good amount of spicy Tandoori Paneer...it's nothing but an explosion of desi flavours!
|Paneer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Samosa dough||To Taste|
|Refined oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For tandoori masala:|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried ginger powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Fenugreek powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
For Tandoori masala:
1. Mix all the spices. Heat a dry skillet on low medium temperature and dry roast the masala for around 30-40 seconds or until you start to see the first fumes.
2. Do not roast for too long .Turn off the heat and allow the spice to cool.
For Tandoori Paneer:
3. In a pan, create a paste by adding refined oil and the tandoori masala.
4. Now add the paneer cubes and curd. Let it cook till the paneer is coated fully with the tandoori masala. Keep aside.
5. Make a khasta dough.
6. Make a cone and fill the tandoori paneer in it. Enclose the samosa with help of water.
7. Deep-fry until the samosas are golden in colour.
8. Serve hot with ketchup.