Bread ka sandwich,pakoda, pizza, samosa,toast etc are all tried 'tasted' but Bread ke Gulab Jamun is here to give you a sweet surprise!
|White bread slices||12|
|Sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ghee||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted white chocolate||To Taste|
|Melted chocolate||To Taste|
1. Cut off the edges from the bread and grind them to crumbs.
2. Take out the bread crumbs in a bowl, add some ghee and add thickened milk little by little to it and knead soft dough.
3. Cover the dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes to set.
4. Grease your hands with some ghee and knead the bread dough again.
5. Nicely roll giving it a shape of Gulab jamun. Likewise prepare all Gulab jamuns.
6. Heat ghee in a deep bottomed pan. Place 3 to 4 balls in the ghee and fry until they turn golden brown in colour from all sides.
7. Take out the fried gulab jamuns from the pan.
8. Soak them in sugar syrup till they become soft.
9. Drizzle molten white chocolate and chocolate on the Gulab jamuns and serve hot.